Generic KAZG Contest Rules
General Oldies 92.7 KAZG Contest Rules
The following rules apply to all contests on KAZG unless specifically noted otherwise in individual contest rules.
- Oldies 92.7, KAZG contests are subject to all federal, state, and local regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Contests are open to legal residents of the United States, its territories, protectorates, and commonwealths who are 18 years of age or older on or before the official start date of the promotion or the listed date and time of the activity. Entrants must have permanent residence in Arizona, be stationed at a military installation, or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university, or educational institution within the same area.
- Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC Radio is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or mutilated entries, and shall void any entries that are mechanically reproduced, photocopied, facsimiles, electronically, or physically tampered with, mutilated, illegible, or contain printing errors. One entry per person. One entry per household per contest. One entry per email address unless otherwise noted. Multiple entries from the same person, email address or household will disqualify the contestant from the contest.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, and/or likeness for advertising or trade purposes without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- Employees of KAZG, Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC Radio, Inc., local sponsors, their respective distributors, divisions and subsidiaries, licensed retailers, their immediate families and employees of the sweepstakes promotional partners are not eligible.
- Contest winners are required to visit the Hubbard Radio Building during regular business hours and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release in order to obtain a prize. Prizes not claimed within 10 days of notification will be forfeited and remain the property of Oldies 92.7, KAZG.
- Winners are required to furnish positive legal proof of identification.
- KAZG and their associated sponsors assume no responsibility for damage, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or liability for prizes which are sent by mail and are not received by the winner.
- No substitution or transfer of prize. KAZG reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are accepted as is.
- Oldies 92.7/AM 1440 KAZG is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of the performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- All submitted materials become the property of the radio station.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- KAZG reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner does not meet any or all of these eligibility requirements even though it was announced over the air that such an individual was the winner.
- KAZG interpretation of the official rules of this contest shall be final.
- Oldies 92.7 KAZG reserves the right to change the contest and rules at any time.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with the prize.
- To request a copy of these rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Oldies 92.7 KAZG Contest Rules, 1100 N. 52nd. St., Phoenix, Arizona 85008